- Its color is very attractive and very fine. I like its bluish color and the style of the kettle.
- It is ideal if only one person is making tea. The water it holds Is good for one person only. So if you are alone at home, this is of great use to you. You can save time and energy.
- Another thing is its heat is distributed evenly around the kettle so every part is with the same temperature of heat.
- The whistle of the teakettle is just so right that it has the right volume that is not hurting in the ears to hear. Unlike some other teakettles, its harmonica whistle will last and will still sound even if you use it for how many years.
- When you are in a hurry and you wanted to make tea, use this kettle as it minimizes the time you will consume in making the water boil.
- The disadvantage of this teakettle is that it can rust anytime if not properly used and clean. Might as well after using, you need to clean the kettle immediately and let it dry. This will prevent the kettle from rusting.
- Another thing is that the kettle’s handle heats up preventing me from holding it. The handle is made of stainless steel, thus, it easily heats up along with the body of the kettle. I still need a pot holder in order to pour the kettle’s water into a cup.
- Another disadvantage is that it can only hold a small amount of water. When I and my friends went for a tea, I used the kettle twice because 1.8 quarts is just good for two people. I can’t pour too much water to the kettle though. So I boiled twice the 1.8 quarts to accommodate four people. It’s not much of a disadvantage though because the kettle easily heats up in a few minutes.
- I also noticed that the kettle has calcium deposits on it. If you don’t clean your kettle right after using, calcium deposits develop. Maybe it is also because I am using tap water in my teakettle. Calcium deposits don’t develop if you are using mineral water. So just for safety and for cleanliness, clean the kettle immediately after using.